Precision ablation with ultrashort laser pulses allows contact-free processing of any material with degrees of precision in the micrometer range.
- Any solid material can be processed
- Very little heat introduced into the component
- No warping and alteration of material
- High lateral precision
- Flexibility of the method of processing
Because of the precise deposition of energy and high geometric flexibility, laser processing is excellently suited towards producing components directly from CAD data in virtually any quantity and according to any specifications.
Micromachining with ultrashort pulse lasers offers a portfolio of methods that includes microstructuring, microdrilling, microcutting, and the functionalization of surfaces.
- Production, from prototype to series
- Micromachining of components according to your specifications, from CAD model to finished piece
- Qualification of components according to your specifications
- Preparation of test reports with topographical measurement
- Quality inspection
- Quality assurance